Friday, June 27, 2008

Ranae Shrider - Vern Sex Tape

Verne Troyer's live ingirlfriend, who features in a sex tape with the 2 ft 8 in tall Austin Powers and Love Guru star, has been identified as 22-year-old aspiring model Ranae Shrider.

Shrider says she is furious that the sex tape has appeared online.

Confronted by the paparazzi just as she finished having coffee in a Starbucks in LA, Shrider said, "Do I look like I should be smiling about this."

Shrider admitted that she still lives with the pint-sized star in the same apartment where the sex tape was shot.

Ranae Shrider - Vern Sex Tape


If you found "Ranae Shrider - Vern Sex Tape" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at del.icio.us Digg Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at Digg.com Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at Spurl.net Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape with wists Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at Simpy.com Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at NewsVine Blink this Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at blinklist.com Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at Furl.net Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at reddit.com Fark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at Fark.com Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at blogmarks Bookmark Ranae Shrider  - Vern Sex Tape at YahooMyWeb

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Wong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. I watched Verne Troyer full sex tape at _THIS_LINK_ now
he so lustful !!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Lol, that's brilliant. Poor guy trying to sue but it's out on the internet already...

If you play poker, then please read this. You can get 2 links on my site by just playing one micro staked tournament. No catch. It'll benefit you and me.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hi blog owner,

I want to know if you will be willing to write a small post on my new Poker League in exchange for a month long link on the front page of my site. ~60 UVs a day + PR2.

Please contact me on the email address provided or on my website. My username on my site is PlateFish.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

b