Friday, February 24, 2006

BREAKING NEWS...........

Some Breaking News on another huge cheating bust on Partypoker.

For those of you that have played on PartyPoker, you would have heard the name ZeeJustin, and he is the latest individual to get busted for cheating.

Here is a copy of an email sent to MR. Bonomo from PartyPoker yesterday morning:

"Dear Mr Bonomo, This communication is to inform you of the findings of an investigation launched internally by partypoker.com into six accounts originating from your own location and computer. These are the accounts in question: ZeeJustin IBLUFFUOUT 69jwilson 55vapoker 58mehsab greenb272. These accounts have been systematically used to enter the same Multi Table Tournaments as a ýteamý, in a deception that is in direct violation of our Terms and Conditions. Although registered in different names, these accounts have been created with the sole intention of playing as multiple accounts in the same tournaments. All six accounts were consistently logged into at the same time from the same IP/System and show a consistent pattern of being played by the same person. A decision has been made, in consultation with the Poker Room Manager, Legal and Management, to close these accounts permanently and confiscate all funds. I would ask that you do not attempt to open any further accounts with our company, as these will be closed and any monies therein will be deemed forfeited. Furthermore, please be informed that we have withdrawn your PPMV Cruise Package and you will no longer appear on the passenger list."

Steve Winter, Manager, Investigations Team

Here are ZeeJustin's comments on what happened to him.

"Yes, it’s true. I did use these accounts to enter multiple accounts in the same multi table tournaments. I have never done this in a tournament with less than 1,000 players."

"I have been at the same table as myself. For what it’s worth, my standard protocol has been to increase my number of tables when this happens. As most of you know, I will very rarely be playing fewer than six tables at a time. If I had 6 tables open and two of my accounts were brought to the same table, I would simply open up 4-6 more SNGs. I felt that this would negate my unethical advantage. With 10 tables open, I just play tight and solid. I can’t even remember the hole cards one account folded after the flop, and I’m certainly unable to pay special attention to that table. After talking to Curtains, I realize my standard play should have been to sit one account out when this happens, but I want to make it clear that I never used collusion to my advantage, never chip dumped, or did anything of the sort."

However, what Party emailed me is wrong on several subjects.

First of all, the accounts were NOT created solely for MTT use. They were originally created for SNG play. It got to the point where everyone knew that ZeeJustin would steal the blinds often, and everyone called him liberally. I created these accounts to erase this loose image. Everyone would be readless against me, and it was a huge advantage. These accounts all did very well in the big SNGs on PartyPoker.

N82 referred to a hack that let you open multiple Party clients. I have no clue how no one has mentioned this yet, but no such hack was necessary. This is important, so listen up.

All you had to do was click the PartyPoker icon on your desktop very rapidly. If you did that, multiple clients would open up. Using this bug, I was able to play multiple accounts on the same computer at the same time. I would be in a step 5 on one name, while playing a mini step 5 on another, and no one would ever suspect that it was me.

All of the money that was seized from me was from sit’n’go play where nothing unethical was done. I never entered multiple accounts into the same sit’n’go, never colluded with anyone, never soft played anyone and never chip dumped with anyone.

The other accounts I used never had any big MTT scores. Combined, I am pretty sure they were all long-term losers in the few MTT’s they played. Despite this, almost $100,000 was seized from my accounts.

For those of you that feel safe because my money was taken, open up your eyes. This money will not be returned to the players in any way. PartyPoker is keeping it because they can, just like they did with JJProdigy’s $40,000, and just like they will do to you when you get caught.

I know what you’re thinking right now, “I won’t get caught, because I didn’t do anything wrong.” First of all, that doesn’t matter. PartyPoker reserves the right to take your money for any reason at any time (although I should point out that
this does not make it legal).

Secondly, almost all of you have broken the rules at some point. How many of you have created a second account for rakeback? Neither creating a second account nor receiving rakeback is allowed. Both are expressly forbidden. Maybe you’ll see things my way once all your money is seized for doing that. If I’m a cheater, so are you.

If you are a saint like CSC claims to be, kudos to you. You are in the minority, and are certainly upstanding citizens. I commend you on following Party’s rules and not receiving rakeback. Most of us are too greedy to pass up money that easy. Furthermore, I would like to point out, that I did NOT break the rules.

TRUE IDENTITY AND ONE ACCOUNT.

The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement.

I have one account. That account is named ZeeJustin. My brother also has an account named Bernard61 (formerly jwilson55), and I have used that account quite often. No where in Party’s rules does it say you cannot use someone else’s account. I’m sure many of you have used friends’ accounts before, and there is nothing wrong with this. People will often take over MTT’s for friends that have unforeseen obligations.

I do think what I’ve done is unethical, and I certainly regret doing it, however, I need to point out that no where in Party’s rules is it stated that you cannot enter multiple accounts into the same tournament. Not only do they not forbid it, but to open multiple clients on the same PC, all you have to do is click the icon a bit more rapidly than normal. Great work PartyPoker.

Stay Tuned for more info on this story as it will continue to grow.

The next time you have a PokerParty don't forget to use the bonus code 20BR at Party Poker.

If you found "BREAKING NEWS..........." interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at del.icio.us Digg BREAKING NEWS........... at Digg.com Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at Spurl.net Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... with wists Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at Simpy.com Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at NewsVine Blink this BREAKING NEWS........... at blinklist.com Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at Furl.net Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at reddit.com Fark BREAKING NEWS........... at Fark.com Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at blogmarks Bookmark BREAKING NEWS........... at YahooMyWeb

1 Comments:

Blogger masterp said...

Im currently getting poker rakeback
and get a nice check monthly for what i spend on rake

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

b