Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Still Hunting

Well I have been a busy dude of late trying to find a goddamn job that I like. I have had a few interviews now and I have been doing mad job shadowing and I have another job shadow tomorrow. Fuck, these companies sure put you through the ringers for these interviews. Take a look at this, tomorrow I am job shadowing from eleven in the morning till nine at night and I don't get fucking paid. We'll see if I enjoy this bad boy. Although the company seems pretty cool and there is potential to make some serious coinage but we'll have to see if the kid can dig the hours. Anyways, I have been trying to take my mind off being unemployed but it definitely sucks knowing I have zero money coming in and that means for some serious boring times, but fuck it I probably need a break from the gong show weekends anyways. This past weekend was a nice chill one for me as I did absolutely fuck all, I sat in my house and chilled and watched sports and in between that I was job searching. I wish there were other ways to find jobs instead of just checking out a few of those goddamn websites, all those jobs are from recruiting agencies. I have yet to find anything decent from one of those agencies.

I am still on hold from my PokerParty as I really haven't had the time to sit down and play mad games. Also, the fact that I've had enough of the bullshit at party poker and all those goddamn fish who have no idea how the hell to play poker and they just call anything then they beat you on the river. It's all bullshit! The time that I haven't either been on an interview or a job shadow I have been online trying to find more jobs or set up interviews. Oh Fuun!!

Here is some funny shit that I found. Check it out!

Things That Sound Dirty At Thanksgiving, But Aren't
"Whew, that's one terrific spread!"

"I'm in the mood for a little dark meat."

"Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist."

"Talk about a huge breast!"

"It's Cool Whip time!"

"If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"

"Are you ready for seconds yet?"

"Are you going to come again next time?"

"It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"

"Just wait your turn, you'll get some!"

"Don't play with your meat."

"Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."

"Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?"

"I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"

"You still have a little bit on your chin."

"Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it."

"How long will it take after you stick it in?"

"You'll know it's ready when it pops up."

"Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!"

"How many are coming?"

"That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"

"Just lay back & take it easy...I'll do the rest."

"How long do I beat it before it's ready?"

~~

Our favorite hockey team the Toronto Maple Leafs are fucking ridiculous right now. I can't believe how bad they are. For a team in the hockey hot bed to be this bad is real embarassing. There is sooo much money spent on this team and they just pack games in, in the second period. That is embarassing and something has to be done with these fools. The talent is there, the only problem is it was there five years ago when these guys were in their prime. Now they are so old and slow there is no way these guys are competing for anything this year unless they get rid of some of these veterans and bring in some young talent. The Stanley Cup is not coming here this year so it's time for Fergie to make some drastic moves and overhaul this goddamn roster.

Anyways, thanks for checking out the kid's blog and enjoy your experiences at the poker tables. Don't forget the next time you are looking for a pokerparty use the bonus code 20BR at Party Poker.

If you found "Still Hunting" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Still Hunting at del.icio.us Digg Still Hunting at Digg.com Bookmark Still Hunting at Spurl.net Bookmark Still Hunting with wists Bookmark Still Hunting at Simpy.com Bookmark Still Hunting at NewsVine Blink this Still Hunting at blinklist.com Bookmark Still Hunting at Furl.net Bookmark Still Hunting at reddit.com Fark Still Hunting at Fark.com Bookmark Still Hunting at blogmarks Bookmark Still Hunting at YahooMyWeb

2 Comments:

Blogger Human Head said...

Loved the Thanksgiving quotes :)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Brad aka The Kid said...

thnx bro, i had a pretty good laugh postin them

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

b