Friday, January 06, 2006

Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation


Oh Canada! Our home and Native Land! Well that was the theme song last night that was sung all over the country as Team Canada won the Gold Medal in the World Juniors for the second straight year. What an awesome feat it was. The best part about it was this time the tournament was played in Canada and the kids actually got to celebrate with the home crowd. Going into the tournament Team Canada was definitely not the favorites, in fact it was mentioned that if they got a bronze medal that would have been a solid tournament. The pre-tourney favorites were the Americans and the Russians. Well I’m sorry to tell ya that the Canadians kicked both their asses. The Americans got serenaded by the Canadian crowd last night to the tune of OVERRATED! OVERRATED! I loved it. The American kids came in so cocky and they left with a bag full of nothing. They had a great hockey team but you all have to remember Canada is Hockey Nation and we proved it again last night that we are untouchable on the ice. Oh Frucks Yeah!

Well in a few hours from now I’m gonna be on my way up to the nectar chalet in Ellicottville. I can’t wait to get there and crack open that first beer. A bunch of the crew headed up last night and I’m pretty sure they gaver pretty good so I don’t know what shape they are going to be in when the rest of us arrive but we’ll get em going again. All I hope for is that there is some snow up there so we can hit the slopes. There will be snow that was made but it’s definitely not the same as fresh powder. Especially for us snowboarders who are just learning it fuckin hurts a lot more to fall on ice and shit then it does on fresh powder. I must say I’m pretty stoked to get my ass over there. Hey Crew get ready for when the KidintheHizy opens up that door, even though I feel like shit I get some new found energy when I’m away with the crew. We’re gonna fuckin giver! There will definitely be a PokerParty goin on up in that hizzouse for sure and some mad beer pong. Christ, I haven’t played a game of beer pong since University so I’m definitely lookin forward to that. Also, its Wild Card weekend and I’m hopin the G-Men, the New York Football Giants come through and march on through the playoffs.

Here is a list of proposed Alcohol Warning labels. See which one fits you!

WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN !!!
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter and moe handsome than some really, really big guy named FRANZ.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.
WARNING:The consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.

I don't know about y'all but christ some of these sound too familiar. Fuck I said Y'all again! I think I say that more than I say eh! Maybe I've been chillin in the states for too long. It's time to get back to my roots, eh!

One thing that drives me nuts is the infatuation with goddamn celebrities. You know what I don't really care what the hell they do for fun, or for that matter what they do at all. The only satisfaction I get from celebrities is watching them in movies or listen to their music. Other than that, Frankly I don't care. People will sit around and talk about celebrities like they know them for god sakes. Comon people get a grip on reality here. They are the same as you and me the only difference is they are on television and they have a shit load of money. Who cares! Just work your ass off and you'll have money too. There is so much hype on the what the Hilton Sisters did on New Year's. Nicky Hilton threw a PokerParty! Fuck i gaver so friggin hard it was unbelievable and I have some funny ass stories too boot. Guaranteed my New Years with my crew was more enjoyable than sitting around with Nicky Hilton. Although she is definitely nice too look at don't get me wrong, but I don't need to read articles and shit on what she did on New Years. You know what we have a PokerParty all the time and so does a lot of people. But this is a huge poker tournament because Nicky Hilton threw it. Who Cares!

This blog has been brought to you by the party poker bonus code 20BR.

Thanks for checkin out the kid's blog.

The Kid is out!

If you found "Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at del.icio.us Digg Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at Digg.com Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at Spurl.net Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation with wists Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at Simpy.com Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at NewsVine Blink this Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at blinklist.com Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at Furl.net Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at reddit.com Fark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at Fark.com Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at blogmarks Bookmark Canada is the Ultimate Hockey Nation at YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

b