Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition

A Poker Party it was not last night as I was playing party poker and I was definitely not feeling it. I typically play pretty tight when I am at the tables but for some reason last night I was playing a little loose and it definitely cost me. I did win a little bit of money but it was nowhere near what it should have been. A couple of times I lost some significant change on mysterious calls by my opponents but at the same time I was trying to bully some players into buying pots that I should have been out of and that cost me. I'm going to get back to playing the way I normally do and what has been successful.

~~

Well today is Wednesday and on this blog it means one thing: Whartz up Wednesdays! Today is absolutely freezing out and I am not enjoying it one bit. The best is when you have to heat your car up for like ten minutes before you hop in there so you don't freeze your canards off. So uncomfortable it is! I am real impatient when it comes to having to wait to go somewhere because it is cold outside. I hate the fucking cold if you haven't figured that out by now. Atleast there is snow here yet but man oh man its coming.

Last night also sucked for another couple of reasons, the goddamn Maple Leafs and the Raptors both lost. This was probably the reason for me not enjoying the poker party and just playing real loose poker.

~~

If you guys had read my earlier post about how big a fan I am of the comedian Russell Peters well I just saw a clip that I have never ever seen before and I absolutely pissed my pants in laughter. He has a knack for making fun of cultures and in this clip he was making fun of British folk. I swear to god it was so absolutely "smashing" lol! He is the Dog's Bollocks and you guys have to check him out when he is in your area. You will love it! He typically rips on his Indian culture, Italians, and Canadians and believe me it is hilarious to see him do all of these accents but this English skit was funny as hell.

~~

Alright with today's Whartz up Wednesdays I gathered two videos for your viewing.
The first video is a drunk guy attempting to cross the street on his bike and the second video is a spoof on the President of the United States, Mr. George W. Bush. They are both quite humurous and I'm sure you will enjoy them.

drunk cyclist video



president bush video



~~

You know what really drives me nuts is ignorance. In our office building we are set up next to this one company and I'm not gonna name names here but these people are so goddamn ignorant it kills me. Every day we see these people and they will not acknowledge us one bit. They are older than us granted but when you walk by somebody the polite gesture is to look at them and say hello to them. Right! So these guys namely one man the owner of the company will look at me and then put his head down in his chest and just walk on by without saying anything. Ya know what this drives me up the goddamn wall. I can't believe people are this ignorant or they have their head stuck so far up their own ass that they can't say hi to someone. Are you just rude or do you just hate your life. If its the ladder get over it and fucking deal with it. I am a friendly guy and by no means am I intimidating I was just brought up in a manner that makes me respectable of others. Obviously this guy has no goddamn manners whatsoever and he is a guy I am glad I am not. Wow, that was a bottled up rant I have been having for some time with this guy. It probably shouldn't bother me this much but when you see him every bloody day and he still has no class to even say one word to ya. That's plain rude and i hate rude people. Plain and Simple!

Alright thanks for checking out the Kid's Blog and I'll check ya Later.

If you found "Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at del.icio.us Digg Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at Digg.com Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at Spurl.net Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition with wists Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at Simpy.com Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at NewsVine Blink this Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at blinklist.com Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at Furl.net Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at reddit.com Fark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at Fark.com Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at blogmarks Bookmark Whartz Up Wednesday's Poker Party Edition at YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

b