Friday, November 18, 2005

Off to NYC and a Poker Party

Here we go again! Well last night we just arrived home from Las Vegas and today we are off to the Bright Lights Big City of New York. I am real tired after having an all out giver affair in Vegas and now we are off to experience the limelight of New York City. Right now, we are sitting in my buddies Infiniti in Buffalo, New York and we are stuck in ridiculous traffic due to this goddamn snow storm. The roads are god awful and there are cars in ditches everywhere.


"A little Winter Off Roading"

I guess with the first snowfall and people not having the time to change their tires(put on snow tires),and I’m sure the fact that people are in a rush to get home they are driving a little careless. But really though I’ve seen some cars in positions that I didn’t think were humanly possible.

Last night after I got home from Vegas I tried to shut er down real early but I had a tough time fallin asleep so I busted out my laptop while layin in bed and it was time for a late night Poker Party. I logged onto partypoker and played a couple SNG’s. I didn’t really play that much in Vegas so I thought it was time to get back at it and sharpen up my game.

Back to the trip to NYC, I haven’t been to the big city in like five or six years so I’m pretty pumped to get there. Unless this goddamn snow storm clears up at some point we might not make it there in time to hit the town. I mean its gonna be Friday night in NYC and we can’t go out, that sucks. Hopefully we’ll find a way. I’ll let ya know what happens.

If you found "Off to NYC and a Poker Party" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at del.icio.us Digg Off to NYC and a Poker Party at Digg.com Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at Spurl.net Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party with wists Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at Simpy.com Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at NewsVine Blink this Off to NYC and a Poker Party at blinklist.com Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at Furl.net Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at reddit.com Fark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at Fark.com Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at blogmarks Bookmark Off to NYC and a Poker Party at YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

b