Sunday, August 21, 2005

Recovering from a Long Night

Oh god, these are the days when you regret everything you did the night before. My head feels like it weighs about 100 pounds and it is so groggy that the television looks so blurry. Ahhh, why do I do this. Well I sure as hell enjoyed my night last night though i'll tell you that much. We had a boys night out at our buddy phril's house and we got absolutely shit faced. We were just sittin out in the backyard and we fired up a bbq and started playing mad drinking games. It was about two hours after we started and we were all incredibly gunned. At this point my buddy brought up the word "poker" and then all of a sudden everyone was ready to play. The only problem was that know one had their poker chips on them, and at this point there wasn't one person that was able to drive to go and pick them up. So that crushed the hopes of a solid home game and so at that point if you wanted to play poker it was time to wait in line and play some online poker at partypoker. The trouble was five guys wanted to play and we had one computer, so I decided I'd keep on drinking out in the backyard with the other dudes who weren't going to play. Probably a bad move on my part as I really didn't need that much more alcohol in my system. Oh well I had a fun night but i'm really paying for it now. I'll tell you that much.

If you found "Recovering from a Long Night" interesting, please share it with others by bookmarking it at the following sites:

Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at del.icio.us Digg Recovering from a Long Night at Digg.com Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at Spurl.net Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night with wists Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at Simpy.com Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at NewsVine Blink this Recovering from a Long Night at blinklist.com Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at Furl.net Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at reddit.com Fark Recovering from a Long Night at Fark.com Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at blogmarks Bookmark Recovering from a Long Night at YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

b